CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Demitri!

Nanma and I decided to take Demitri to the Aquarium for his birthday. Demitri had a fantastic time, especially since Daddy and Pa both took the day off of work to spend with him. Demitri loved all of the bright colored fish but his favorite thing to do was climb up a steep wall by the bird exhibit and jump into Pa's arms. We all had a great time and it was home to catch a quick nap before our birthday dinner with Kelly, Jeff and Ava.










4 comments:

Jean said...

Very cool! I like the bird!

Marie said...

That looks like it was a ton of fun!

Andrea said...

Hey, we've been there! Its awesome, looking forward to taking Cali again when we visit Dh's family in Dec.

Angela said...

Hey, I just found your blog! Too cute, and I love the aquarium pics, I wish we could've joined you again!

Angela 'n Cade