CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Love You Bim and Gracie!

Dear Auntie Bim, Uncle Petey and cousin Gracie,
Thanks so much for my pressie. You didnt have to send me a gift for my bday but I sure did love it. And how did you know that my #1 fav thing in the whole wide world (besides my mama) are firetrucks? I play with it all of the time and think of you when I do.
I love you guys,
Demitri

P.S. My mama says that you have to leave a comment when you see this so that she knows you saw it, k?




2 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

We like "Wee Woo Wee Woos" too!

Anonymous said...

Hey D & D's Mummy,

We couldn't let your birthday pass without getting you a little something, because you are the cutest little man ever!!!(plus our favourite american cousin by far- well you and Mummy)

We knew you loved firetrucks because we called your Nanny to find out what you would like best!

Love you guys very much and miss you more than anything

Love Bim, Pete & Gracie
xxxxx