CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gratitude: Week 1

My friend Marie over at Lead Baby http://leadbaby.blogspot.com/ has started a 52 week gratitude journal. I love the idea so I am gonna be a copycat and steal it. I am starting a little late so I will have a 49 week gratitude journal. :)

I am grateful for my son. I am grateful for so many other things but Demitri is my number one. I promise that following weeks will not all be about him but this has been a hard week and this is what I am feeling. Two seconds before I took this photo Demitri walked up to me with the two flowers and said " look mama, roses!" I am grateful that I have a healthy and intelligent son who amazes me more every day.

5 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Next time you are thankful you can thank me by name ;)
I am glad to see your thankful journal and glad you are doing well... I adore Firetruck and A will adore the name! I have seen all your pics and read all your comments but too darn lazy to respond to them all! Hugs and Kisses my Lova!!!

Marie said...

Big hugs to you all! I'm glad you're doing this! :) There's a Flickr group if you want to take part there too :)

Jean said...

Who could NOT be thankful for that gorgeous boy of yours! BTW - James has PJ's with the same print as that shirt!

Imcombobulated said...

Ummm... is D's hair shorter than usual in that picture? Did you cut it???

Leah said...

Good eye, Kimmie. I need to post pics and tell the tale soon...I promise.