CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

L. Family, Party of Two

I am going to try and keep this short because I feel like I have spent the last week talking about nothing else. Six days ago Daddy L. moved out. I thought that our world had come to an end but we are doing surprisingly well. My little dude is the light of my life and I know that we are gonna get through this and I will be a better person. I would like to thank everyone of you who has listened to me complain and cry. I could not have done this without you.

8 comments:

Marie said...

Oh....please let me know how I can help or support you -- I imagine this is so hard - here for you if you need anything!

Midwest Miscellany said...

I'm so very sorry to hear that. Many, many hugs. You and Demitri will be fine, you're an awesome, fierce mommy (from what I can tell). Don't forget to take good care of yourself!

Michelle said...

Leah, I can't imagine how hard this is for you and D. Let me know if you need a fresh set of ears.

Margaret said...

I'm so sorry, Leah. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!! I'm here for you!!! xoxoxo

Jean said...

Big Hugs to you both!

Angela said...

Oh Leah, I am so sorry. Many hugs to you and D!

Imcombobulated said...

(((HUGS))) my friend. I'm here if you need to talk... especially in the middle of the night which is my middle of the day.
You are strong and you will get through this. I know you will.

Katie said...

Leah, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll be thinking of you and I know you guys will do just fine!