CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

My mom was making conversation with Demitri this morning and asked him what he had for breakfast. He had eaten a Nutri Grain bar and a banana. His reply...............

Demitri: Sausage and penis

Nanma: Sausage and peanuts?

Demitri: NOOOOOOO, sausage and PENIS

LMAO, well ... my mom thinks it is cute that when she changes his clothes or diapers she always tells him to protect his "sausage" from Firetruck. Well, the kid made a joke and it was actually pretty funny. I think he is gonna have his fathers dirty sense of humor.

8 comments:

Marie said...

I love it....totally boy.

Big hugs!

Jessica Ryan said...

sausage and penis... spoken like a true man... lmao!

Jessica Ryan said...

sausage and penis... spoken like a true man... lmao!

Jean said...

LOL!!!!!

Imcombobulated said...

LOL! Check out the Kidlet's joke too!

Jenni said...

How funny! :) I love it!

X said...

I love how kids have the oddest sense of humor. They have all that input and *wham* they throw you for a loop sometimes! tee hee!

X said...

*Nice.. guess I need to update my blogger acct. info huh? LOL* - Christina